Frequently Asked Questions
2. Where is StoryWorld Conference + Expo 2012 taking place?
3. Who is the Conference for?
Registration questions1. How do I register?
2. How much will it cost to attend?
3. Can I register on-site at the Conference?
4. Do I have to choose my sessions when I register?
5. What registration options do I have, and what does each include?
6. Can I get a receipt/invoice for my registration?
7. Can I make my hotel reservation when I register?
8. When is the Early-Bird registration deadline?
9. How do I use a coupon I've received to save on registration?
10. How do I receive the student registration rate?
11. What is your Federal Tax ID number?
12. What is your cancellation policy?
13. What if I have a registration question that isn't answered here?
Travel and lodging1. Where can I find information about official hotels, rental cars, or airlines?
Using this site1. Is it safe for me to register using my credit card on the StoryWorld Conference site?
2. What if I'm having problems with the online registration process?
3. I'm having some difficulty just viewing the pages on your Web site. Can you help?
Other questions1. How can I recommend a speaker, or let you know I am interested in speaking myself?
2. I have a session idea for the Conference—how can I tell you about it?
3. Can I receive printed materials about the Conference?
4. How do I subscribe or unsubscribe to the StoryWorld Conference + Expo e-newsletter?
5. Can my company sponsor or exhibit at StoryWorld Conference + Expo 2012?
6. Do you accommodate special needs?
7. What if I have a question about the Conference that isn't answered on this site?
Click here to register online. Registrations can be faxed to 513-531-0798 or mailed to:
StoryWorld Conference + Expo
10151 Carver Rd, Ste 200
Blue Ash, OH 45242
registration page for a complete price list.
complete registration details here.
No, but you can make your reservations online or by phone (1-877-622-3056). You'll find complete information on the travel page. Please be sure to make your reservations early, as our room blocks fill quickly.
contact us for a current W-9.
contact us. We'll promptly answer any questions you have about registering for StoryWorld Conference + Expo 2012.
travel page for complete information on our official airline, hotel reservations, rental car opportunities and more.
contact us and explain your problem in as much detail as you can.
If you are using an older browser, or a browser that does not support these technologies, but want to learn more about the Conference, please feel free to contact us. We'll be happy to answer any questions you may have about the Conference.
If you want to upgrade your browser, you can download the latest free versions of one of the following popular browsers:
• Internet Explorer
If you have technical questions about the website itself, please contact us.
contact us to recommend a speaker for StoryWorld Conference + Expo.
contact us with your session ideas.
contact us if you'd like to be added to our mailing list. Be sure to provide complete postal information with your request.
home page. When you register for StoryWorld Conference + Expo you will be automatically subscribed to the Conference e-newsletter. To unsubscribe, follow the instructions at the bottom of the newsletter.
contact us for information on sponsoring or exhibiting.
contact us after you have registered and we'll make special arrangements, if necessary.
Contact us or phone 877-436-7764, option 4 with further questions.